Retries an activity until a condition is met.
- Delay(ms) The time to wait in milliseconds between each retry.
- Number of retries The number of retries before it throws an error. By default, it is 3.
See General Properties.
- Condition The condition to be met for the child activity to be retried. See Misc.
See Out Error.
- Retry Count The number of times the activity was retried until it succeeded.
- Successful Returns true if the activity was successful, false otherwise. When specified, the activity doesn't throw an error if it cannot run the activity.