Sets a cell in a table.
- Column Index The o based index of the column containing the cell to be set. If column name is specified, this property is ignored.
- Column Name The name of the column containing the cell to be set.
- Column Type The type of the column to be set. Defaults to string, ig not specified.
- Data Table The table for which to set cell value.
- Row Index The 0 based index of the row for which to set the cell value.
- Value The value to be set.
See General Properties.
See Out Error.